Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour sunset photography tour of Sydney
- Snap iconic photos of Sydney Harbour and The Rocks on a walking tour
- Master the art of twilight and night photography
- Learn expert techniques, insider tips and tricks of the trade from a professional photographer
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels, including complete beginners
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet under the Clocktower at the entry of this mall. It is the corner of Argyle and Harrington Street The Rocks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A hat, sunscreen and light jacket
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Picture Me Sydney
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As other reviewers have said, Terry is knowledgable about his craft and his city, making him ideally suited to this tour." See review