- See another side of Sydney by visiting landmarks at night
- Private tour ends with champagne and gourmet canapés
- Ample photo opportunities
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool by the water - even in summer
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy, flat level walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
- Yes - This tour is suitable for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 7 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
- Please advise at time of booking of any dietary requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Private Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms