Explore our promoted experiences
- Intimate group of just four fellow sailors
- Bring your own snacks and drinks on board
- All safety equipment and sailing instruction included
- Unobstructed views and photo ops of harborside attractions
Departure & Return
We start our lessons on the ground floor of Manly Yacht club, we are in central Manly and very easy to get to. If you are arriving in Manly via ferry then all you need to do is head out of the ferry entrance and turn right, walk along the beach front until you reach the yacht club. Our office is located on the ground floor so come on in and say hello.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Manly Yacht club is stroller and wheelchair accessible the boat is not
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Manly Sailing Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.