Explore our promoted experiences
- Canapes and one drink are included, with more available to purchase
- Cruise around Sydney Harbour for about 90 minutes
- A romantic way for couples to spend an evening
- Watch the light show without straining to see amid the crowds
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear warm clothing.
- Please note the departure location - Towns Place Wharf, Millers Point. This can be easily located in Google Maps or other navigation systems, and there is an image attached. It is just next door to the Port Authority of New South Wales. The wharf is a public wharf, so specific Vivid signage is limited.
- Upon arrival to the wharf, look for a Sea Sydney Harbour representative, who will be marking names off before you board the vessel. If you do not see the vessel or a company representative upon arrival, please wait patiently at the wharf as either one will not be too far away.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- As the city is busy during the Vivid Sydney Festival, plan your travel time well and plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. The vessel is unable to wait for late arrivals and due to limited ticket numbers a reschedule will not be an option.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sea Sydney Harbour
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff