- Get out of the city for a day and enjoy one of Australia's oldest national parks
- Hang out with koala at a wildlife park dedicated to conservation
- Marvel at a waterfall view on an easy hike in Morton National Park
- Enjoy a seaside lunch, boutique wine tasting, and small-group max of 11
Departure & Return
The meeting point is out in front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney. It is a 2 minute walk from Circular Quay light rail stop, train station, bus stops and ferry wharves and a 5 to 20 minute walk from most central Sydney hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Photo ID may be requested as proof of age
- You should be able to walk 1 km (half a mile) at a time and be able to walk up and down 50 steps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
- OPERATED BY Local Travel Planner
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff