Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy three experiences in one day- nature walk, waterfall swim, and hot springs
- Stay fueled with lunch and snacks, which are provided
- Don’t worry about entry fees, they are taken care of in the price
- Your bilingual guide will organize the day for you
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Recommended items: Tennis or hiking shoes, a bottle of water, comfortable clothes, insect repellent, swimming suit, camera.
- Faro Travel hereby reserves the right to change/substitute alternate service providers/operators shown on the description/confirmation, change routes and, if necessary, may alter or omit stopping places, without notice. This due to no availability or any reasonable circumstance beyond its control.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms