Explore our promoted experiences
- Tamarindo ATV tour takes you off the beaten track
- Top pick for a family adventure with kids
- Multiple departure times are sure to fit your schedule
- All equipment included for a safe ride
Departure & Return
Departure & Return Point: ATV Tamarindo 100 metres West of Banco Nacional, across from La Oveja Negra Hostel. Tamarindo Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 2 person minimum
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ATV Tamarindo (Action Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The route uses local paved roads and bumpy rural roads." See review