Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximate pickup time depends on the pickup location.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All shared shuttles include a 10 minute rest stop where passengers can stretch, use the facilities, and get a snack. This stop may be a connection stop or may involve a change of vehicle depending on the route.
- Please provide the pickup location so we can give you an approximate pickup time.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before the confirmed pickup time.
- Please provide the drop off location.
- Most travellers can participate
- The pickup time may vary without notice depending on road traffic and other pick-ups.
- The driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes at the pickup location for a passenger traveling on shared shuttles. If passenger doesn't show 10 minutes passed the pickup time they will be considered No Show and 100% of the service will be charged.
- Sometimes a particular hotel is located outside the area’s main hotel zone, and the shuttle will not provide door-to-door service. In these cases, a taxi can take you and your group to the shuttle pickup location or your final hotel stop.
- For airport pick-ups our representative will meet you at Malinche Restaurant (located outside the airport terminal) carrying a sign with your name on. Do not listen to other vendors trying to sell you services, charge you more, grab your bags or tell you that we are not coming for you. If for some reason you cannot find our representative contact us by WhatsApp chat, phone call or email.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms