- Sunset catamaran tour
- 66-foot (20-meter) boat leaves plenty of room to spread out
- Open bar with top-shelf liquor included, plus lunch
- Snorkel and kayak equipment included for an afternoon of fun
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged for an additional fee
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms