- Estuary kayaking tour from Tamarindo
- Learn about Tamarindo wildlife when you explore with a guide
- Get away from the beach crowds on a guided kayaking tour
- All equipment included for a hassle-free outing
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Tamarindo Estuary at the agreed upon time. If you need transportation, we can arrange that for you for an extra fee. Extra Fee: Tamarindo & Langosta area Hacienda Pinilla/JW Mariott Playa Grande W, Westin & Reserva Conchal & Brasilito Playa Flamingo & Potrero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms