Explore our promoted experiences
- 9-hour zipline and hot springs adventure by Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
- Weave from treetop to treetop on nine different ziplines, and then cross a river on the Tarzan Swing
- Hike through rain forest trails as you look out for exotic plants and wildlife
- Break for lunch at the Blue River Resort and Hot Springs
- Soak in a natural hot spring or mud bath
- Stroll through a botanical gardens, and enjoy the views of the tropical landscape
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your guide for the day hooks you up to the ziplines in the Costa Rican jungle. Follow nine ziplines from treetop to treetop as you take in stunning views. Once you’ve reached the last line, jump on the Tarzan Swing and flip across the river.
Afterward, hike back to the Blue River Resort to break for lunch. The rest of the days activities are in your hands. Pick from a variety of things to do at the resort, including soaking in a natural hot springs or mud bath, walking through a botanical garden, or swimming at a pool with a water slide.
The day ends with a car ride to your Tamarindo hotel around 4p.m. or 4:30p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum waist size 40" (102 cm)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands