Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A change of clothes; shoes that can get wet and won't fall off your feet (Teva style or water shoes); bathing suit; a towel; insect repellent; sunscreen; a waterproof camera if you have one; and a plastic bag for your wet things.
- It is recommended that you bring/wear: a change of clothes, shoes that can get wet and won't fall off your feet (Teva style or water shoes); bathing suit; a towel, insect repellent, sunscreen, a waterproof camera if you have one and a plastic bag for your wet clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travellers
- OPERATED BY Xplore Costa Rica Tours Empresa Individual de Responsabilidad Limitada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms