Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of footwear at the Bata Shoe Museum
- Avoid long queues with skip-the-line admission
- See artifacts from as far back as ancient Egypt
- Listen to commentary from your complimentary audio guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Here at the Bata Shoe Museum, we are committed to keeping our staff and visitors safe. As such, we have created a cleaning protocol in response to the COVID-19 crisis. These measures, however, do not guarantee that surfaces that have frequent contact will be 100% clean at all times, given that they are regularly in use. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take the following steps. The best way to prevent infection is to follow the recommended personal hygiene measures. These prevention measures include: • Practice physical distancing and wear a face mask in public • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands • Avoid close contact with people who are ill • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bata Shoe Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms