Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the spectacular Niagara Falls during a day trip from Toronto
- Admire Niagara Falls from above from the 520-foot (160-meter) observation deck of Skylon Tower
- Explore a series of cave-like tunnels behind the water during the Journey Behind the Falls,
- Feel the awesome power of the rushing water during a boat ride up to falls on the Hornblower Cruise
- Discover the shops, street vendors and restaurants in the city of Niagara Falls
- Small group trip limits the number of guests to 7 maximum
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months
- Most travellers can participate
- For the 2022 season, the Voyage To The Falls Boat 2022 schedule is as follows: May 6 - June 13 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays 10am-6:20pm June 17 - October 10 Daily 8:30am-8:30pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands