Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls and region with free time to explore
- Skip-the-line access to the Niagara City cruise
- Experience the scenic Niagara Parkway
- Visit wineries and historic sites in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Departure & Return
Roundtrip transportation available from 55 York Street for 8:30 AM departure (West side of Fairmont Royal York Hotel). Please email us at least 48hrs prior to confirm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In the event that the Hornblower Niagara cruises not in operation, we will substitute it with the journey behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- All timings are approximate
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms