Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Get off at Dundas West Subway station and walk south on Dundas West. In about a block, you’ll see an LCBO and Loblaws grocery store on the east side of the street. Look for the dark blue “Lake Fever” branded van and trailer in the Loblaws parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- *COVID-19 Update: Guests should not attend if they feel unwell or are in contact with someone who does
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *PLEASE NOTE: All meals (aside from restaurant meals) will be VEGETARIAN
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lake Fever Wilderness Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands