- Visit Niagara-on-the-Lake and attractions including the Floral Clock, Whirlpool Spanish Aero Car, and more
- Enjoy free time to enjoy the Niagara Falls area on your own
- Learn about the area’s history, the First Nations populations, and the geography of the Niagara peninsula
- Upgrade to include a buffet dinner at a hotel overlooking the falls
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After pickup from your Toronto hotel, travel with your guide through the orchard-laden countryside of the Niagara peninsula and relax during a 25-mile (40-km) drive along the Niagara River from the base of Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls.
En route, hear about the area’s history and geography. Stop at highlight attractions, including the Whirlpool Spanish Aerocar, the Sir Adam Beck I Generating Station, the world’s smallest chapel, the Floral Clock, and a winery stop in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Settle in for dinner (own expense) at a restaurant of your choice, or upgrade to enjoy a buffet meal at the Sheraton Hotel that overlooks the falls. After sunset, a light show displays the falls in captivating colors.
Enjoy free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own or opt to visit the Journey Behind the Falls attraction where you descend via elevator to get a closer look underneath and behind the crashing waters (at your own expense).
Your tour ends with return transport to your Toronto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff