- Discover PATH: Toronto’s hidden city that lies below street level
- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal feel
- Exploring with a guide takes all the worry out of navigating
- This tour option is perfect for the winter or bad-weather days
Departure & Return
We begin inside Union Station at the entrance to the UP Express (airport train) platform. Once inside Union Station follow the signs for Rogers Centre\CN Tower/Ripley's Aquarium and UP Express. Your guide will be holding a PATH Tour sign. Due to the size of the station, PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY.
The tour ends at Toronto City Hall, approximately 2km (1.5 miles from the starting point)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Due to the many stair and escalators we take, this tour is NOT recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Buzz Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands