Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover another side of the city when you embark on a food lover’s tour
- Step off the tourist trail, and visit locals-approved Toronto eateries
- Enjoy generous samples ranging from sushi to pierogies
- Learn more about the city and its culinary traditions from your guide
Departure & Return
Please meet at St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts. Across from Berczy Park. Address is: 27 Front St. E., Toronto. ON M5E 1B4 Your guide will be waiting for you, holding an orange umbrella.
The tour will end at the Irish Embassy Pub at, steps from major transit hubs such as the TTC subway line 1 and Union station. Address is: 49 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1J1
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please make sure that everyone is dressed appropriately for the weather as some parts of the tour will be outdoors.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience