Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day, small-group coach tour of Niagara from Toronto with free WiFi on board
- Ride the Niagara City boat to the base of Niagara Falls
- Visit an award-winning winery and enjoy complimentary wine or grape juice tasting
- Fully narrated tour from a Niagara Parks Certified local tour guide
- Toronto downtown hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board the Niagara City Cruise boat for a misty ride to the edge of the falls: this is the perfect place to feel the power of the churning water up close (April - November). Pause for a Fallsview Buffet lunch at Penthouse Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (if tour and lunch option is selected), whose floor-to-ceiling glass windows look directly at the waterfall.
Explore 19th-century architecture in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you’ll have independent time to explore at your own pace—the old fashioned community is the only place in Canada with a ‘Lord Mayor,’ and was a longtime destination on the Underground Railroad. Meet back up with the group and guide to visit a local winery and sample Ontario wines. This tour concludes with return transfer to your Toronto Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Please add hotel information in special requirements at checkout
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms