- A handy combination of guided and free time
- Hornblower boat or Journey Behind the Falls tickets are included
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine at a top winery
- Receive personalized attention from your guide in a small group
Departure & Return
55 York St
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Please email us after booking to confirm hotel pickup. If you do not email, your pickup point will default to 55 York Street with departure at 8:30 am.
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- If Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not in operation, we will substitute it with the Journey Behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- All timings are approximate and itinerary is subject to change without notice
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tour To Niagara Falls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.