Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Toronto Harbour dining cruise
- Enjoy a buffet meal at your reserved seating area
- Admire the Toronto skyline from the water
- Catch views of Harbourfront Centre, CN Tower, HTO Park, Sugar Beach and the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Choose a lunch or weekend brunch cruise
Departure & Return
City Cruises Toronto, aboard the Northern Spirit, located at Queen’s Quay Terminal 207 Queens Quay West. Please note vessel is subject to change without advance notice.
What To Expect
When whimsy strikes you, head to the brunch or lunch buffet and sample an array of freshly prepared dishes from creative salads and pastries to fine meats and pastas (sample menu included below). Drinks are available for purchase from the full bar.
Your dining cruise ends back at the departure point in Toronto with plenty of time to sightsee (and walk off your hearty meal)!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises Toronto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff