- 2-hour Toronto tall-ship boat cruise
- Hop aboard a 3-masted 1930s schooner that takes you along the coastline
- Relax as you soak up the Lake Ontario scenery, or help the crew with the sails
- Get a kick out of the firing of the ship’s cannon
- Choose from an array of departure times to suit your schedule
- Purchase a commemorative photo of your outing, if you like
Departure & Return
Docked behind The Harbourfront Centre Building and Powerplant Building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please note: the supplier does not receive the cruise schedule until the end of March. Bookings received before the 1st of April cannot be guaranteed and may be canceled due to the cruise being unavailable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 165 travellers
- OPERATED BY Great Lakes Schooner Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.