Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
9am - Meet At Loblaws Parking Lot - 2280 Dundas Street West Directions: Get off at Dundas West Subway station and walk south on Dundas West. In about a block, you’ll see an LCBO and Loblaws grocery store on the east side of the street. Look for the dark blue “Lake Fever” branded van in the lot.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Email address is required
- Participants must be at least 122cm or 48" in height
- *COVID-19 Update: Guests should not attend if they feel unwell, or are in contact with someone who does
- Most travellers can participate
- *PLEASE NOTE: All meals (aside from restaurant meals) will be VEGETARIAN
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lake Fever Wilderness Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands