Explore our promoted experiences
- All equipment will be provided
- An instructor will be with you throughout your experience
- Round-trip transportation to the cenotes is included
- Group sizes limited to four participants for a personal experience
Departure & Return
GPS : 20.212396, -87.462935 On the main avenue, turn to the right (coming from north) at the traffic light in front of the Pollos “El Pechugon” and Kahlua bar restaurant. At the corner with 2nd street on your right, our dive center is a little cabin in a wide tropical garden with a stone wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. These divings are only for minimum open water certified divers. Scuba divers will only be able to dive in Casa cenote with non certified divers.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Balance has to be paid in cash in pesos or $US to your guide.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with asthma
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY La Calypso Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms