Explore our promoted experiences
- Adventure tour to Coba Ruins and Punta Laguna Nature Reserve from Tulum
- Family-friendly tour designed for adrenaline junkies
- Cycle to the Coba Ruins and climb Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid in the Mayan kingdom
- Kayak on a lagoon, zipline over tropical scenery, and rappell into a cenote
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Tulum are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hop onto a bicycle for the scenic ride to Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid in the Mayan kingdom, and Coba's crowning feature. You’ll have the chance to climb the landmark and enjoy panoramic vistas from the top.
Your next stop is the traditional village of Punta Laguna, where you’ll witness a Mayan priest performing a purification ritual. Then, stroll through Punta Laguna Natural Reserve, home to a population of monkeys, exotic bird species, and excavated ruins, until you reach a lagoon, and kayak to the opposite side.
Prepare for your adrenaline levels to surge as you glide over tropical scenery on a zipline and then rappel down the limestone walls of a cenote into crystal clear water.
Refresh with a swim, stop to purchase artisan souvenirs, and then conclude your tour with drop-off at your Tulum hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tulum Diving Travel
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.