- An all-inclusive combo tour of Chicken-Itza and Xcajum cenote, with hotel pickup and lunch
- Settle back and relax as you enjoy a hassle-free day trip, with all logistics covered
- Sample savory regional cuisine with a tasty lunch spread and enjoy free drinks while you ride
- Get guided commentary on the world-famous archaeological ruins, with plenty of time to explore
Departure & Return
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time. The pickup could be in the hotel lobby or near your hotel, we provide this information depending on your location, if you are staying in an Airbnb or similar we will provide you the nearest point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware if you are staying at an Airbnb or similar you will be given a meeting point in the nearest hotel from your location.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The order of the itinerary may change
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience