- Scuba dive or snorkel in two beautiful cenotes
- Scuba divers enjoy two 40-minute dives
- All equipment and fees included
- Professional guides who are intimate with the area
Departure & Return
We'll meet at our dive shop in Tulum center -
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for diving is 10 years.
- No diving certification is required for snorkeling.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in cenote dives.
- Vegetarian and lactose-free food options are available, please advise at time of booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koox Diving Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms