8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel inland from Tulum on a full-day tour of Coba and Punta Laguna Nature Reserve. Go ziplining and take a jungle hike, then ride in a canoe on the clear lagoon during an eco-tour at the Maya community. Then follow your guide on foot past the ruins of Coba and learn about this former Maya settlement of the Yucatán Peninsula, built during the Classic period. Climb up Nohoch Mul and hop on a bike to explore. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included.
- Full-day tour of Coba and Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
- Hike, zipline, and canoe then visit a cenote
- Discover native flora and fauna with an informative guide
- Bike around Maya ruins and climb up Nohoch Mul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Tulum and Playa del Carmen
Saved to wishlist!
Professional archeological historian guide
Bike ride in Coba
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)