Explore our promoted experiences
- Tankah Park trip from Tulum
- Frolic around in five cenotes, lagoons and canals
- Engage in variety of activities including ziplining, canoeing and snorkeling
- Enjoy walking through this Maya village and private nature reserve
- Transport and lunch provided
Departure & Return
Next to grocery shop "mini super Chanok"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required for being able to take you on the published price, if you are the only one booked we can still take you out if you pay extra 25 USD
- Please wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring insect repellent, we have them for sale on the shop as well
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Agua Clara Diving Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised