Explore our promoted experiences
- Cooking class in a local’s home
- Mezcal tasting included
- Learn to prepare a traditional Mexican meal from scratch
- Small groups—maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
We meet you at Burger King, next to Costamed Hospital. For lunch class our meeting time is 10:30 a.m. , and for dinner class, the meeting time is 4:00 p.m. The class is hands-on, so we recommend you comfortable and light clothes and shoes. we´ll prepare and enjoy lots of food, so eat light before!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rivera's Kitchen Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms