Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the highlights of Turin on foot in a single day
- A guide to avoid the hassle of a map and guidebook
- Take in Royal Palace, Chapel of the Shroud, and Mole Antonelliana
- Stroll the elegant Via Po and Galleria Subalpina
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the main entance of Palazzo Madama in Piazza Castello (Castello Square). The guide will hold a sign with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the Holy Shroud is NOT visible, you will see the Shroud Chapel and the Duomo, where the Shroud is held, but the Shroud itself is closed in a box to protect its preservation status.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.