- 2-hour small-group walking tour of Turin
- Gain insight into the city’s culture from a guide
- Explore the Roman Quadrilateral and Piazza Castello
- Hear tips for places to eat as you pass the stalls of Porta Palazzo
- Pass the arcades of Via Po and see the Mole Antonelliana
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As you explore, you’ll listen to stories about the city to learn about its history, culture, and quirks. Venture into the old Roman Quadrilateral, an ancient enclave where the original city walls and gate can be seen. Continue from here to the food market of Porta Palazzo and wander amid stalls laden with regional produce as your guide talks about local food and give tips for eateries to visit.
Stroll through Piazza Castello, home to Turin Cathedral and the Palazzo Reale, and admire the historic arcades of Via Po, lined with bookshops, cafés, and stores selling artisan wares. Strike a pose for a photo in front of the Mole Antonelliana as your guide explains its history, then head to Piazza Vittorio where your walking tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.