Explore our promoted experiences
- This tour provides a stress-free way to explore the Royal Palace of Turin
- Skip-the-line entry saves you time and helps you bypass the crowds
- Explore the landmark’s highlights with only a small group for company
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the main gate of the Royal Palace, between the horses statues. Your guide will hold a sign "Royal Palace Tour"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Holy Shroud is NOT visible, you will see the Shroud Chapel and the Duomo, where the Shroud is held, but the Shroud itself is closed in a box to protect its preservation status.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas