- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Our guide will welcome you inside the courtyard.
What To Expect
Begin with a safety briefing and introduction, then start exploring on your bike in Porta Nuova. Ride by commanding 19th-century squares and buildings where Italy's royal kingdom originated. See elegant cafes and traditional shops from the Belle Epoque, and the Royal Palace of Turin, before entering the oldest part of the city, which contains the medieval quarter and Roman ruins.
Pedal along the Po River, a major river in Italy, and roll into Valentino park, where the Royal family once spent their summers. You'll also stop by landmark buildings including Mole Antonelliana (home to the Museo Nazionale del Cinema), the Neoclassic-style church Gran Madre di Dio, and the Egyptian Museum.
Your tour ends after 3.5 hours with return to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum participants for the tour to take place is 2
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bike The City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff