Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip-the-line tickets to see the highlights of Turin’s Royal Palace
- Learn about the Savoy family and 19th-century Italy from your guide
- Take in the royal apartments, Chapel of the Shroud, and armory
- A private tour so you can customize the itinerary and pace
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the entrance fo the Royal Palace, where there is the ticket office. Look for the guide holding the sign with your name on.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience