Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Whistler Village, home of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games
- Explore the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center and learn about First Nations culture and heritage
- See Shannon Falls, the third-tallest waterfall in British Columbia
- Enjoy a wide range of seasonal add-on activities
Departure & Return
Please be ready for pick up at the Sandman Hotel Vancouver Downtown at 7:50am. Hotel pick-up from select Vancouver hotels is available but you must call to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation.
What To Expect
Ascend to a lofty 2,000 feet (609 meters) into Whistler Village, where you stop for the afternoon to participate in a number of optional seasonal activities (fees not included in tour). Take a zipline tour through the alpine forest, explore the mountains by snowmobile or ATV, or take a stroll through Whistler Village.
Take some time to check out the small ski community, buy lunch at a local cafe or restaurant, or visit the Squamish Lil wat Cultural Center (admission included). Afterward, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your departure point in Vancouver, breaking to view the rush of Shannon Falls, British Columbia's third-highest waterfall.
Your excursion concludes back at your departure point in the evening.
Please note: Hotel information required at checkout; you must call tour operator in advance to confirm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Tour does not include pickup from cruise ship terminals
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Landsea Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The ride up to the peak on a gondola was a great experience - make sure you have warm clothing even when its warm in the village!" See review
- "If you want to do one of the optional activities while in Whistler, make sure you bring the right clothing." See review
- "Taking the gondola ride up to the top of the mountain is a must-do." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews