Departure & Return
Leaving the stations, head towards the Chateau. At the end of Avenue de Paris, there is the Place d'Armes with the statue of Louis XIV. This is the meeting place. Trip'in Trott does not have a shop, but uses a truck (see photo). JB your guide will have a Trip'in Versailles T-shirt and a white helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Prohibited for children under 12 years old
- Know how to ride a bike
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY TRIP IN TROTT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience