Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the Place d'Armes (Statue of Louis XIV), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. Regular baby carrier is allowed (no metallic structure)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Palace management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Star Europe Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience