Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance gate of the Château de Versailles, before the security check. You will identify the guide by the guide card.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fabriziaguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff