- Full-Day Vilnius City tour and Trakai Castle from Vilnius
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Vilnius on a guided walking tour
- See Vilnius landmarks including St Anne’s Church, Cathedral Square, and the Gate of Dawn
- Learn about Lithuania’s dark past at the moving Paneriai Memorial Museum
- Visit the fairy-tale Trakai Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Vilnius or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On Monday and Tuesday Alexander Pushkin Literary Museum is not working
- Trakai Castle Museum works daily from May to September. March, April, October, November: Tuesday - Sunday, December - February: Wednesday - Sunday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.