Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day boat trip to Beachcomber Island
- Ferry ride from Denarau Marina through the Mamanuca Islands
- Free time on the beach at Beachcomber Island's resort
- Snorkel, swim, or participate in other water sports
- Snorkel equipment included
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
South Sea Cruises check-in counter located in the Passenger Terminal at Port Denarau
What To Expect
Go ashore at Beachcomber Island and spend the day however you wish. Lessons in traditional Fijian crafts and glass-bottom boat excursions are available as well as a host of water sports. Use the provided snorkel equipment to explore the underwater world or just relax on the beach and soak up the sun. When you get hungry, pause for a buffet lunch (included) and follow it up with a cocktail at the Barefoot Bar.
Return to Denarau Marina the way you came, ending your trip with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands