Explore our promoted experiences
- 7-hour tall ship cruise to Tivua Island
- Certified divers can explore the island's wreck
- Go snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat tour
- Snacks and barbecue lunch included
- Unlimited drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Step ashore for a welcome with a kava ceremony, then spend some free time snorkeling around the island's shallows or catching some rays on the beach.
Certified divers will explore the MV Raiyawa wreck, and other guests may take a glass bottom boat tour or canoe ride. Refuel with morning and afternoon tea, as well as a full barbecue lunch. Unlimited drinks are served throughout the day.
The 7-hour tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. Tour includes 1 wreck dive only.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Dive on wreck is said to be 22 mtrs actual bottom is 29m thereby making a deep dive they do not provide dive watches so if u dont bring ur own are reliant on keeping eyes on DM." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews