Explore our promoted experiences
- Day cruise to the Yasawa Islands from Port Denarau Marina near Nadi
- Enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking the water
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Port Denarau Marina Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:45pm
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board your high-speed catamaran at the marina and cruise for several hours through the Yasawa Islands before arriving at Botaira Beach Resort on Naviti Island. En route, soak up incredible views of the different islands with their sparkling bays, beautiful beaches, and dramatic volcanic features.
Note that it is a long day, but the scenery is truly worth it. We'll provide you with a tasty packed lunch and there is a licensed bar onboard where you can purchase drinks and snacks. Don't forget your camera and enjoy your scenic journey exploring the Yasawa Islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meals not included for infants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff