Departure & Return
Lower Homestead Rd, Wonga Park, park your car in the car park beside the Yarra River at the end of Lower Homestead Rd, near Mt Lofty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants No
- What to wear: • Shorts • Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET. • Shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet, eg, runners or water sandals • Sunscreen
- What to bring: • Drink bottle • Medication, asthma puffer • Snacks • Medical and waiver forms • We carry dry bags so you can put your keys in a dry bag
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warrandyte Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff