Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a half-day hike through Yosemite Park to see the Giant Sequoia trees
- See 3,000-year old specimens reaching heights of nearly 300 feet
- Traverse the forest in snowshoes if there is a considerable amount of snow
- A tour guide and snowshoes are included in the prices of the tour
Departure & Return
Please wait for your guide at the start of the trail, by the information signs.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process. That being said, some of Yosemite most unique winter phenomena occur in less than ideal weather conditions!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms