Explore our promoted experiences
- Private guided hiking tour in Yosemite National Park
- Take a hike that is suited to your family or group’s experience level and interests, led by an experienced guide
- Learn about the natural history and ecology of Yosemite and the Sierra Nevada
- Get away from the crowds and hike ‘secret trails’ with the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Stop for photographs and rest breaks at some of the most scenic spots in the park
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Yosemite National Park (exact trail head confirmed with supplier after booking) Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information is so we may provide you with driving directions to the meeting location; pickup/drop-off is not included.
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- Items recommended to bring: camera, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YExplore Yosemite Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Again, the staff is wonderful but maybe they should improve how to "customize" their tours." See review