Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Zaragoza on a private sightseeing tour
- Pick among city highlights like Basilica Nuestra Senora del Pilar and Old Town
- Choose among Zaragoza landmarks such as “Puente de Piedra” bridge or the Pavilion of Expo
- Fully customizable to suit guests' interests and schedule
- Enjoy access to a private vehicle with a chauffeur
- Great way to get to know Zaragoza
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
You might take a stroll through Zaragoza’s Old Town, cross the “Puente de Piedra” bridge, or see the Pavilion of Expo. There’s also the Basilica Nuestra Senora del Pilar, Santa Maria Magdalena Church, and many other fascinating sights. Let your guide know what you’d like to see to further personalize this Zaragoza excursion to your preferences.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No specific dress code is necessary
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- For 2 Passengers Mercedes E Class 3-6 passengers Mercedes Viano
- More than 7 passengers in a minibus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms