Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a photo stop in Bonnieux
- Visit the colorful village of Roussillon which houses are painted with ochre
- Stroll in the medieval village of Gordes, offering an extraordinary vision of a village erected on a cliff
- Spend free time on the village of Lourmarin famous for its Renaissance style castle
Departure & Return
Outside the main door/entrance of the Tourist Information Center of Aix en Provence
What To Expect
Discover top attractions such as the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations (entrance tickets not included) and the Ombrière monument, and listen as your guide shines a light on Marseille’s rich history.
Explore diverse corners of the city including the New Town and the Joliette district — once a commercial docking area and today lined with stylish bars, boutiques, and cafes.
Afterward, spin onward along the Corniche roads to the 19th-century Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica — widely considered to be Marseille’s most impressive landmark. Admire the fine Byzantine-style architecture you find, and enjoy panoramic views over Marseille to the Frioul Islands.
When your time at the basilica comes to an end, return in comfort to your departure point in central Aix-en-Provence to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands