- Visit Alberobello’s “trulli” with a guide to delve into their history and lore
- See how they were once furnished at the Trullo Sovrano museum
- Take in views over the Rione Monti from the Church of Sant’Antonio
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour time to suit your travel schedule
Departure & Return
Ristorante e Pizzeria "Terminal"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martulli Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.